Due to recommendations from Governor Reynolds, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Iowa Department of Health (IDPH) and other health professionals include limiting gatherings of 10 or more people, the Ride will not happen as planned during the 80th Tulip Festival. We are planning to debut this event for the 2021 Tulip Festival.
Tour de Tulips
Saturday, May 15 at 8:30am
Ride from Orange City to Maurice for the fly-in breakfast
Join the family ride around Landsmeer Golf Course
- Both rides start at Stadscentrum in downtown Orange City and will take place rain or shine
- Cost is $30 for fly-in breakfast ride or FREE for family ride
- Distance: 21 miles (round-trip) to airport or 2.5 mile family ride around Landsmeer Golf Course
- Sag support provided for the ride to the Sioux County Regional Airport
- Opportunities to divert to Lindsay’s Flower Patch and the Vogel Old Mill on your return trip
- Fly-in breakfast riders should register before May 8 to ensure your receipt of backpack, water bottle, and Tulip Festival coupon book.
- Packet pickup and last-minute registration in person on Friday, May 14 5:30-8pm or Saturday, May 15 7-8am at Stadscentrum
- A changing area and secure bike storage will be available to riders following the event for anyone wanting to stay and enjoy the local festivities afterwards.
Get registered below