Tulip Festival Road Race
Make plans to participate in the annual Tulip Festival Road Race, held on Saturday, May 18 at 8 a.m. The race begins at Windmill Park and consists of a 5k and 10k run and one-mile walk. The road race is organized and sponsored by OC Fit and Orange City Area Health System.
Packet pick-up and final registration are Friday, May 17 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Windmill Park shelter house. Check in and warm up take place from 7 to 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 18. All events begin at 8 a.m.
Last year your race registrations provided children and families much-needed resources in the following ways.
- Alton Public Library: summer reading programs
- Community Health Partners: community education events
- Hospers Public Library: children’s programs
- Orange City Public Library: summer reading programs
- Katelyn’s Fund: community needs fund
- Kids Connection: after school program
- MOC-FV Schools: student needs and family education events
- Spalding Catholic Schools: student needs
- Orange City Christian School: student needs
- Orange City Food Pantry: community needs fund
- Orange City Sack Pack Program youth weekend meals
- Reach Out Program: community needs fund
- Unity Christian School: student needs
- Zestos: community needs fund
OC Fit and Orange City Area Health System thank you for your commitment to children and families by supporting our race!