Help us come back stronger than ever!
As 2021 draws to a close and preparations for the 2022 Tulip Festival are well underway, we’d like to ask for your continued support of Friends of the Festival Foundation during this crucial fundraising year.
- Making some repairs and updates to the gazebo that serves as the viewing stand for our queen and court during the parades. The current structure was built many years ago and needs some significant improvements to make it more structurally sound, and big enough to accommodate our queen/court, pages, and escorts, and Pella guests on the day they visit.
- Making some necessary improvements to the props and backdrops used by the Dutch Dozen for their performances that take place three times each day of the festival for our visitors. The Dutch Dozen is a favorite experience of our guests to the festival and we would like to assist them in making some improvements that will serve to support and enhance this exciting show!
Please consider making a tax-deductible, year-end gift to the Friends of the Festival Foundation in support of these projects. With a minimum contribution of $100, you will receive “early access” to be able to purchase and reserve seating for the 2022 Night Show production of MAMMA MIA!, starting December 1, 2021. Public ticket sales begin on January 17, 2022.
Your contribution enables us to share our thriving Dutch heritage with visitors and community members.
Thank you for your consideration,
Rick & Sue Droog, Volunteers
Friends of the Festival Foundation Chairpersons
Donate Online Now:
Donation Recognition Levels
- William of Orange Club $2,500 & above
- De Volksvriend Club $1,500-$2,499
- De Klompen Club $1,000-$1,499
- White Tulip Club $500-$999
- Yellow Tulip Club $250-$499
- Red Tulip Club $5-$249
Please make checks payable to: Friends of the Festival Foundation
Deliver or mail donation to: Tulip Festival Office | 509 8th Street SE | Orange City, Iowa 51041