Register to Vote online for the 2021 Court Election
Eligible voters are adults with an Orange City address and 7th through 12th-grade students at MOC-Floyd Valley, Orange City Christian School, and Unity Christian High School.
Please follow these guidelines for online voting registration:
- Each person in a household should fill out a request to vote
- The name of the voter is the important part all other contact information can be the same
- Each form submission will receive a unique code to vote
- Please use an email address you check frequently
- Voter confirmation information will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions for Online voting will be verified for accuracy of the above requirements.
Please fill out the form below to request Online Voting. Online voting registration will be open until Friday, September 18. Once approved you will receive an email with instructions for voting on September 23 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
By submitting a request you confirm that you eligible to vote. All decisions regarding eligible voters is at the sole discretion of the Tulip Festival Executive Committee.