We’re glad you’ll be joining us at Tulip Festival!
Below you’ll find information on how to purchase tickets and which tickets are available for purchase prior to the festival. If you have questions, please call our office at 712-707-4510. Please note that all Night Show and Reserved Parade Seats are sold on a first come, first serve basis. All ticket sales are FINAL – NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
TICKET SALES FOR THE 2019 TULIP FESTIVAL BEGIN EARLY JANUARY 2019
Four ways to purchase Tulip Festival tickets:
- Stop by the Tulip Festival office, located at 509 8th Street SE in Orange City. (HWY 10)
- Call the Tulip Festival office at 712-707-4510 and purchase your order the phone with a credit card payment.
- Print, complete and mail in the ticket order form, along with your payment, to the Tulip Festival office.
- Purchase Tickets online (click on the picture of tickets to order online):
If you place your ticket order over the phone or by sending in the ticket order form, you will receive your tickets via email or text message to your mobile phone.
Click the link below to download the order form:
Tulip Festival tickets available for purchase prior to the event: (As of January 2019)
- Night Show: $25 each. Conclude your day at the festival by enjoying our full musical production in a state-of-the-art performance center. Boasting a long history, our Night Show is a must-see attraction for children and adults alike. The show is performed in the Unity Christian Knight Center, located at 216 Michigan Avenue SW. The facility is air-conditioned, and wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- Reserved Parade Seats – $5 each. Purchase your reserved seats for our renown Straat Feest & Volksparade. The Straat Feest features people of all ages performing Dutch dances, a showcase of authentic Dutch costumes in the Mode Show, and a crowd favorite: street scrubbing. Our beloved Volksparade follows the Straat Feest and features one-of-a-kind floats and top-area marching bands. Wheelchair accessible seating is available. Reserved parade seats are not required to watch the parade – if you don’t wish to purchase reserved parade seats, we encourage you to bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
- Value Books – $15 each. Our value books, holding a value of $26, are an economical and convenient way to experience our festival attractions and events. The books are valid for the entire festival and are not limited to a particular day or performance. The attractions and services included in the book are listed below. Admission can also be paid at the door of the event or attraction during the festival for the price listed below.
- Dutch Dozen – $4/$1*
- Orange City Dutch Heritage Center & Flower Show – $4/$1*
- Century Home – $3
- Quilt Show – $5
- Pedicab Ride – $2
- Dutch Game – $2
- Horse-Drawn Trolley Tour – $3/$1*
- Shuttle Service – $3
*$1 is for children age 15 and younger